Friday 14 February 2014

I  definitely have a love hate relationship with computers! Seems like I have moments when I forget all I have learnt about them. Anyway you just get used to one way of doing things then for one reason or another it all changes. It has taken me ages just to be able to post on this site again.
The rain is pouring down, cannot usually hear it when at the computer, think there is some hail  as well. All to add to an already soggy Shropshire! Should not complain to much, there are a lot of counties have bigger problems.

A couple of mini pics, hope the buyer is pleased when they receive them.


Knitted these mitts from a pattern from Simply Knitting magazines. Spent quite some time on them, more than necessary as it turned out there were mistakes in the pattern. The main lacy pattern seemed ok, for some reason didn't give up and quite pleased with results. Just need stitching up.





No comments:

Post a Comment