Saturday 22 February 2014

Fingerless Gloves All Sewn Up and ready to be added to parcel sent to daughter.

Wishing I had more time to Craft, Read and have fun!

Terry Prachett's Snuff was brilliant. No wonder daughter is a fan. No words are wasted, The scenes are created in you mind without any problems. You are carried effortlessly into the adventure. For those who are familiar with book, I read the Damn Slam in the bath listening to one of the wonderful storms we have been having in Shropshire just for special effects!


2 comments:

  1. How lovely, my mum knitted my daughter a pair last week and is now doing another set with matching snood. They must be 'in' at the moment, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, what a good idea to do mitts with matching snood I am sure your daughter will appreciate them. I have a lacy snood pattern to attempt soon I hope.

    ReplyDelete