Friday 1 November 2013


It is November 1st 2013. We were lucky enough to avoid the worst of the storms at the beginning of the week here in Shropshire. No frosts yet, the result  all these lovely flowers still in bloom in our small garden. I have taken these photographs over the last few days. Is it unusual to have poppies at this time of year?


 









 The Nasturtiums have gone a bit wild! The leaves are large. Got down low to take these pictures. Like a fairyland to me. I hope some time to be able to start drawing some of the ideas in my head that these images are giving me. If they inspire you please start drawing. Maybe a fairy is sitting under this leaf?  Please mention this blog if you use these images to create from. But please feel free to use them.


No comments:

Post a Comment